Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Salty Day..

As usual early morning I was getting ready to pack my husbands breakfast and lunch...
But I had nothing to give him....coze he forgotten to bring bread the previous day...His fault he suffers and I suffer too without anything to eat...Huh so I decided to give him apples cut up for breakfast.....I have this habit of sprinkling a lil salt on it, Kitchen tip- the cut up apple doesnt turn black..... For some odd reason I thought of sprinkling a lil on these apples which I packed for him (knowing wat a pain he can be if he gets to know I sprinkled SALT!!!! on the apples)

I get a call around 10am...Poor me all excited that my husband decided to call me from his ever busy schedule....Answered the call only to find out that he got to know about my salty trick....
:-( and to add to my misery he offered a piece to his friend who spat it out instantly....and I felt that fall on my face....Havent been so embarrassed ..No doubt my husband was embarrassed too... But come on yaar sorry...Lil too much extra salt fell into the apples :-(....
Its summer you guys are losing a lot of salts from your body....God just decided to make me a medium to replenish those extra salts that you lose...

My rather too salty day ending with cuddly hugs from my husband after he got back from work....:-)

2 comments: