Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crazy doings!!!

Are there times when you feel that you want to do "Crazy things". Like travel to India just to have chats (spicy snacks) or go to Bangkok just to get a massage or go to Maldives just for a swim (this one sounds a lil too much crazy).

Well I feel like so many times...Today is one of those days..When driving to work I suddenly felt like going to Dubai and getting a tattoo done...Wanted to do a tattoo like for a long time now..But havent been able tooo.
Sometimes I feel like renting out a Merc or a hummer for a day and feeling like I own it...But its a RED number plate..Its not mine....So I say forget it...
And then there are times when I want to just travel and travel to exotic places, lucky are those people on" travel and living channel" who get paid for travelling around the world....Wish I have a job like that "Getting paid for being on a holiday"....
Hmmmm or like I could behave like one of those ladies who love shopping and go to high profile " Kitty parties" (But that not crazy na..Its just a luxury)

Could I be crazy enough wanting to take my husband to the listen to the best violinist or the best classical concert ever in any part of the world... ( I would have to win a lottery for that)
or maybe gift him a Stradivarius violin..(This I seriously thought of doing only to realise when I googled it that, it costes millions of dollars, that too its not in production, just a few antiques auctioned...Holy cow...I wouldnt be able to buy it even if I was born 10 times again...)

Wish I had the hard cash to do the "Crazy doings"..Butttt the doings will be a dream until then....Like Martin Luther King said " I have a dream" ........... I too have a dream....Crazy ones tho....

Today is the heights...I posted 2 posts in ONE day...

2 comments:

  1. Man i also wish if i had "crazy money" so i can do my crazy things..

    i guess i should search for a rich friend so that i can get "chertiy" from them without me minding it =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea and when you find that friend let me know....;-) hehehee

    ReplyDelete