Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thoughts.....

I must admit that blogging everyday is not my cup of tea....So let me say I will try and do it once a week atleast!!!
This week has been quite a eventful one for me.Both good and bad...The good is that I have a new look....Cut my hair really short...after a lot of thinking and consulting and analysing came to the conclusion...Ok I need a hair cut...and the after comments were good...Some thought I looked younger..some said its nice..better....etc etc....
Now the bad....I realised that a person whom I considered friend was actually just another Ass*(&^^*^*........So many questions cropped up my mind like why? but I was so nice...and I had such good Intensions...and I thought of this and that... If I wished I would just strangle that person to death....Some people just want you when they think you of some use to them..after the use, you are just another person..

Never mind...My thoughts on this will be never ending....
So I just leave it up to dentiny...God....He knows whats best for me...

2 comments:

  1. lool..i can help you kill that other person.. i have practice in that heheh..

    hmm i didnt notice you cut your hair =s
    does that make me a bad friend =p

    inshallah better people will come your way =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Yea you are a bad friend....How DARE you not notice my hair...
    Well give me tips how to kill this person...
    Have to see this person everyday in office..(psstt dont ask who??? :-))

    ReplyDelete