Monday, March 15, 2010

My First Day

I cant believe I am blogging...DOnt even know how many days I would do this..But yea will try continue...
Inspiration is a chirpy lil friend...She blogs like crazy...Cant imagine how she does it...Learnt something new about her today...I knew she was lil crazy..But not this crazy....and then she says she has no time....
Nice to have friends who have some crazy and wacky habits...

Hmmm so my first day with my first blog ....Dont have much to say..Just that I am at work and I am sleepy...

I tell my husband his everyday in the morning "I am sleepy babe" and he is like there's nothing new in that...you are sleep everyday... :-/ and I was like Mean you are hubby....
And after office I am supposed to meeting a someone who is doing MBA with me....Hope the meeting goes well and we really share ideas and knowlegde...Hope I dont meet/greet her with a big Yawnnnn ;-0.....



1 comment:

  1. LOOOL!!!

    Welcome welcome welcome to the blogging world =D

    I hope your MBA meeting went on fine =)

    ReplyDelete