Friday, March 16, 2012

One and a Half Year almost!!

Its almost more than a year...Never have I looked at my blog nor seen how its been doing...
Today I decide, Lemme just delete it. Why should I just leave it there without being active on it.
And I read some of the old posts written by me...And it actually made me LAUGH!!! Seriously I made myself LAUGH????? So I decided lemme me just leave it there...It might make me laugh someother day too...
Nothin much has happened in my life so far...I am still at my same job..Sorrounded by the same Aunties....I still have the same husband (LOL)....
My dreams are still there in the air....My MBA is still a year away.... (When will I finally have a degree??)...I still have two followers on my blog....I wouldnt blame more for not following ;-000 there isnt anything interesting happening here anyways...
So there wasnt much to write about..Was there???
P.S - I got two more tattoos done!!! (yipppeee more to come) , I have gained a lot of weight....I have become lazy as a donkey...
OKiee Bye bye for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment